The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an entrance test held by the Indian Air Force to identify qualified and desirable applicants for a variety of positions in flying and ground duty [technical and non-technical]. Through AFCAT 2 Notification 2023, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has declared the complete details for 276 vacant positions in the flying branch and ground duties for both technical and non-technical positions. The notification for the AFCAT 2 2023 exam has been published in an employment newspaper for 276 vacancies, indicating that the online examination for the AFCAT 2 exam would be held from June 1st to June 30th, 2023.
- Conducting Body Indian Air Force
- Exam Level National
- Posts 276
- Job Location Across India
- Official Website afcat.cdac.in
How to Apply?
- Navigate to the Indian Air Force’s official website, afcat.cdac.in.
- Now, navigate to the “Career” page and click on “Candidates Login.”
- On the screen, a new web page will display.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
- Fill out the AFCAT 2 application form using your credentials.
- Upload your signature and a photograph
- Submit the application form and save the confirmation page for future reference.
Cadets in their final year of training will be paid Rs. 56,100. Level 10. Young Air Officers will be assigned to the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix [56100-1,10,700] upon satisfactory completion of training. Military Service Pay – 15,500 will be provided as well.
- There are two parts: Section I consists of 100 questions. Section II consists of 50 questions. Each question is worth three points, with a -1 penalty for each incorrect response.
- The AFCAT examination has a maximum mark of 300.
- The EKT question paper will be worth 150 points.
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Personal Interview
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, May 26, 2023, 15:40 [IST]